Wednesday 2 July 2014

Blogging for beginners

Hello and welcome to my first blog.....

I'd like to start by telling you a little about me - I'm a 42 year old, Scottish, curly haired, plus sized lady with two kids, a husband and two murderous, rampaging moggies.

Recently, I've noticed that my biggest hobby is shopping for clothes - I spend hours trawling the web for that perfect outfit or an amazing necklace to top off that dress I love or just want to try something totally new.  It's become a bit of a talking point amongst my friends and a couple have suggested that (since I know everything that's available in every shop online) I blog about my habit/addiction.

So.... my plan is that my blog will cover everything from plus sized clothing to make up/hair things I'm loving or coveting at any one time - my capacity to devour magazines, the sidebar of shame on a certain website and any other fashion related things is infinite but I promise to edit and share the most interesting bits.

So that's me - I'll blog as regularly as life will allow, please let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like to see me talking about.

I'm totally new to this so any feedback would be massively welcome, I'd love to hear from you!!

Thanks
Cat xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment